pinknantucket press does accept advertising from time to time, for both Materiality and CRANK. We are a small outfit—print runs for Materiality are generally around 300 copies. CRANK readership numbers vary, but at present we have about 100 regular readers. For that reason we are also not very expensive, as far as advertisements go! A half-page ad in Materiality costs $50 (black and white only). Given Materiality’s material theme, this may be of interest to suppliers of things like stationery, fabric, and craft and artists’ materials, or related services. Advertisements in our monthly newsletter (approx. 100 readers) cost $20 for three months (3 posts). Advertisements on CRANK cost $20 for a month’s worth of posts (8 posts). If you’d like to try something a bit different, $100 would see your product or business worked into a CRANK piece ($90 of this amount would go to the author of the said piece). For good sports only—it’s possible your product may receieve some gentle mocking. Please get in touch if you’d like more information.
By advertising with pinknantucket press you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- pinknantucket press may cease the arrangement with the advertiser at any time. All monies past the date of termination will be returned.
- The advertiser cannot change the advertisement once it has been posted.
- Your advertisement may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of your goods.
- Any phone number provided by you in an advertisement must be yours, or you must have permission to use it. You must ensure that any phone number listed in your advertisement is correct.
- Where GST is applicable on any items you advertise the advertised price must be inclusive of GST.
- Only advertisements fully completed and paid for will be accepted.
- Subject to these Terms, we will use our reasonable endeavours to publish advertisements in the format submitted by you and in accordance with your placement instructions. However, we make no guarantees or representations regarding placement of your advertisement or the content of advertisements grouped with your advertisement.
- pinknantucket press reserves the right to select, edit, condense, determine the duration of, withdraw or refuse an advertisement. Prepaid monies will be returned.
- We will refuse to publish advertisements that we reasonably deem to be inappropriate for publication by us, or that are offensive.
- You may cancel or withdraw your advertisement at any time, but prepaid monies will not be returned.
- Commercial advertisers should ensure that their advertisements comply with the relevant Fair Trading Act for their state.
- We do not accept or publish for sale any advertisements for or containing any items which are prohibited for sale in any part of Australia. In addition, we do not accept or publish for sale any advertisements for or containing any items that are listed in the list of Prohibited Content (see below).
- You must be at least 18 years of age to place an advertisement with us and if you are a seller you must be legally able to sell the item you are advertising. We reserve the right (but are not required) to verify the availability of items offered for sale.
- Foul or inappropriate language is prohibited.
- We provide our services with reasonable care and endeavour to ensure availability of our services and access to our websites. However, availability of our services and access to the pinknantucket press or CRANK websites may be interfered with by numerous factors, including those outside our control (such as malfunction in equipment or software, internet access difficulties, or delay or failure of transmission). Accordingly, pinknantucket press does not warrant or represent that our services and/or your access to these websites will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, fault free, virus free or secure.
pinknantucket press does not accept advertisements for the following:
- Material that is political or religious in nature
- Hazardous materials—chemical, biological, radioactive and electronic
- Material that can reasonably be considered offensive to any race, religion, sex or society group
- Drugs & drug-related material
- Tobacco or related products
- Pharmaceuticals & prescribed medications
- Diets or diet advice
- Weapons, ammunition, explosives & fireworks
- Products made from endangered or illegal animals and plants, including eggs and ivory
- Works of art or heritage artefacts without correct provenance documentation
- Items that infringe third party intellectual property rights, including music, movies, TV shows, software, video games, currency and stamps